Social scientist Nigel Dalton Joins me to discuss how to to keep your productivity high in turbulent times and how to turn the toilet paper panic buying in to a strategy for your sales.
– Why are people behaving like they are right now and what does it mean for your sales
– What we can learn from the toilet paper panic buying as a sales strategy
– Productivity can shift in a moment with uncertainty. The top 3 tips you need to stay productive and efficient
– Think like a teenage gamer. Know your strategy and ruthlessly priorities with top priorities accomplished in the first part of the day.
– Current and normal you doesn’t exist. How to manage your thoughts.
– Make a to do list first thing in the morning. Visual, priorities and review your list every hour.
– Write a letter to future you. There is life after COVID-19
Learn more at https://www.themediacoach.com.au/podcast