RentBook is Australia’s first online property management solution.
Since April 2008, we have connected landlords, managers and tenants to maintain their rental records and history online.
Whether you manage your own property or manage on behalf of others, there is lots of paperwork and keeping track of records that RentBook has automated.
One of the aims of RentBook is to assist tenants in maintaining accurate and timely rental records. We have found that by giving the tenants online access to their records, they are much more likely to pay accurately and on time.
If you manage properties for others, then both the tenant and the property owner are able to view the lease details and payment histories. This cuts down on the number of phone calls and queries about rental payments.
Also, tenants and landlords can send messages via RentBook, this allows for a history of correspondence that can be very handy in maintaining effective communication, one of the main areas where rental disputes occur.
We have developed RentBook in order to fully assist the property owner, the property manager and the tenant in creating an organised and automated method to assist in better tenancy renting.
Some of the awesome Landlord features of RentBook
- Detailed rental ledgers: You can do away with your spreadsheets and losing track of where rent is up to. Rental ledgers and reminder emails are automatically generated for you.
- Income/expense reports: Come tax time, you’ll be able to email your completed general ledgers to your accountant. Your accountant will be happier (and so will the tax department).
- Tenancy act regulations: By maintaining proper records and procedures, you’ll avoid being at risk if things ever get a little weird your tenant.
- Tenants receipts: Your tenant will be able to login and download all their receipts at any time, as well as getting email notifications that you’ve receipted the rent.
- Simple and Easy: Start immediately, no training or payment required to commence. Just register, sign in and start with your first property.
Property Manager Benefits:
- Accreditedl trust accounting module
- Owners and tenants can have their own FREE secure login accounts to view their records
- Automated rental receipts to tenants, with notifications sent to the owners
- Owners can print their own statements on demand
- Tenants and landlord can lodge maintenance requests online
- Easy to read rental ledgers and arrears reports.
- Reduces your phone calls and paperwork.
- Only pay for the properties you manage, no upfront costs or training
- Free for 1-4 properties, no upfront costs
.. and let’s not forget the Tenants
- Your Rental Records: You’ll be able to print your good rental records at anytime, even if you’re renting with a landlord.
- Maintenance Requests: You can lodge your maintanance requests online. There will be a record of when the issue was lodged.
- Rental Reminders: The rental reminders will also let you know where you’re at with the rent, just in case something has been missed.
- Your Free Online Account: Your account is free and always available, so you can keep all your rental records, for any future rentals.
For more information, kindly visit their website.