More people trust PropertyTV for informative and engaging property content.
TV is not what it once was and content creation, audience reach is far greater than ever before. Just like the finance industry and NEWS developed its own TV Network in the 1980’s, CNBC and CNN respectively,
Property now has its own and it’s far better than anything before and it is totally OTT. Broadcasting LIVE and On-Demand content to a global audience, Property TV features engaging and highly produced content aimed directly at the Property Industry.
Watch, discover and interact with property like never before. From interviews of the leaders in real estate, buying, selling & investing tips to learning how to be Flip and renovate a home.
PropertyTV was the world’s first streaming platform for the property industry. Launched in late 2018, Property TV soon became the largest OTT (Over The Top) platform for the property industry, when in 2019, Property TV achieved more than 3 million viewers. One of Property TV’s hit productions, The Downsizing Show, received more than 1 million views per episode.
Property TV employs the best technology to deliver exactly what the audience wants to watch. This is why Property TV has the highest ratings of any Property TV Show online, 191,000 viewers in one day!
Today, Property TV broadcasts LIVE and On-Demand shows daily and is the place for property Renovation to Property NEWS and PropTech to Property Marketing.
- Property Line – hosted by Andy Reid, Property Line spans Australia, speaking with weekly special guests such as agents, business owners, and property economists, and experts like Tony Crabb and Anna Porter, to provide up to the minute commentary on the market.
- Property EDGE – hosted by Oriel Morrison and Ben Gaze, Property EDGE accesses the leading PropTech firms that are directly causing disruption within the property industry.
- Gray’s Property Anatomy – hosted by Chris Gray, Gray’s Property Anatomy is a Friday evening property discussion, wrapping up the week’s property updates and speaking with the heavy hitters of real estate.
- Your Mortgage – Keep up to date with what is happening in the finance markets concerning property and property investments. Learn what your mortgage means and how you can make the most of your repayments.
- The Stoler Report – hosted by Michael Stoler, The Stoler Report is Property TV’s deep look inside New York City property. If you want to know what is happening in the world of Property, you turn to Michael Stoler.
- The Reno Show – hosted by Naomi Findlay, The Reno Show is Property TV’s property consumer show, providing best practice on home renovation and how best to style your home for sale.
- Building New York – hosted by Michael Stoler, Building New York speaks directly to those families and empires that built New York and are actively involved in the changing face of New York right now.
- The Inman Show, hosted by Sherrie Storor, Keiran Clair, Kylie Davies, and Kevin Turner. Hear from the leaders of the property industry from around the world, sometimes candid discussions on where the industry is heading and best process to follow.
NEW & In Development
- The Business – A look at the best systems and processes in a real estate office. Run the most successful real estate business hearing from experts and successful business leaders.
- Insiders – Property TV’s first subscription-based TV Show, each week, Property TV speaks with successful mentors from different industries around the world.
- The Success Factor – What does a successful salesperson, real estate office, marketer, office manager, property manager look like? Tune in to find out as Australia’s most successful speak with our talented host.
- CMO – The show dedicated to the Chief Marketing Officer and marketing leader in real estate and property. Learn from leading marketers as they tell their secrets to their success.
Marketing and sponsorship opportunities available, contact us!
Who Are We?
The PropertyTV Team spans media, property, technology, and broadcasting.
Property TV has it all and its growing audience of more than 2 million tune in every month. See what all the fuss is about here.