How to add RSS blog feed
1. From the left sidebar of the dashboard, go to Content Marketplace.
2. Select The Real Estate Voice.
3. Click on the RSS icon on the top right of the page and a field for the RSS feed URL will pop up. Go to your TREV dashboard for the 4th step.
4. Copy the RSS from your website on the TREV dashboard by clicking on the copy button on the right end of the link.
5. Paste it on the RSS Feed URL field on Designly then click Save.
6. Go My Voice tab and the existing articles from your website should be displayed.
Done! You may now add your articles to your newsletter templates.
How to add articles to your template
1. From the left sidebar of your Designly Dashboard, go to Templates.
2. Pick the template you want to use.
3. Drag over an article element. Then click on Article Search.
4. Go to My Voice.
5. Select the article you want to add. Click on the Upload icon on the bottom right of the article preview.
Hope this helps. If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our team.
You may also watch this quick video tutorial here.