The next person on my podcast is one of Australia’s best motivational speakers, a best selling author and someone I am so lucky to call a dear friend of mine. @chrishelder leaves his audience so inspired and shifts their thinking from negative to one of a useful and powerful belief. Chris is giving away 5 free copies of his new book #thesimpleshift to my podcast listeners. All you have to do is comment below on what you have learnt or what you are grateful for during this time.
Chris joins The Media Coach Podcast to discuss how you can shift your mindset when times are tough.
– We are all in this together and it’s not about being positive, but finding a useful belief about the situation
– Positive thinking doesn’t work, How this time has even tested Chris’s Useful Belief and what he’s learnt from it.
– Isolation or normal life. Energy is a decision
– What to do if bad things happen or a deal falls apart
– Did Carole Baskin Kill her Husband?
– You have to listen to Chris’s Tedx talk. It will change your life.
Check out https://www.themediacoach.com.au/