Branded Voice terms and conditions
There is a minimum term of three months.
Your content is provided under the following conditions:
- The content is provided ‘as is’, from The Real Estate Voice.
- You are licensing the use of the content for the duration on the term, not purchasing the content itself.
- We offer additional content that you can purchase, and get edited for your brand and tone, which you would have the rights to use past the term your branded voice.
- You are permitted to use the content for commercial purposes, online, in print, in an email on a website or as a social media post – there are no restrictions on what medium you use the content.
- You are permitted to use the content for the duration of your agreement with us.
- Show the content to as many people you want. For example, if you use the content in an email you can send that email to as many people as you like.
You are not required to:
- Provide an attribution or credit to the original author of the content (although in some instances keeping the author will make more sense).
- Include a link back to the original source of the content (some of the content originated from print, so there is no link).
There are some limitations:
- You are not permitted to copy the content onto another website without our permission. If you want the content to go into your own site, talk to us.
- You are not permitted to resell the content in any way. You have a license to use the content, you do not own it.
- You are not permitted to use the content in any way that is illegal, immoral or breaks any laws where the content may be seen.
Term and termination
- There is a minimum three month term for the branded Voice.
- On termination, your site will be decommissioned and any links you have in emails or shared on social media will re-direct the the same article on The Real Estate Voice.
+GST per month
+GST per month